[Sahana_proj] Provided some guidance on the construction of a problem statement

Ellis, Heidi J. C. Heidi.Ellis at trincoll.edu
Mon Feb 12 15:06:54 EST 2007

HI Folks,

I've added information to the top of the "Software Engineering
Guidelines" page. I've added a link to a document that contains
instructions on how to construct a Problem Statement (which is a
somewhat longer form of the 200 word description that Dr. Morelli asked
you for). It is not required that you use this problem statement format,
but I thought you might find it helpful to look at a sample problem
statement. Note that the document originates from Rose-Hulman Institute
of Technology and makes some reference to their courses.

Let me know if there are any questions,

Heidi Ellis