[Sahana_proj] several questions

Capalbo, Giovanni (2008) Giovanni.Capalbo at trincoll.edu
Mon Feb 12 11:48:08 EST 2007

Hey Mark,
  I used Tortoise SVN: http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads , and it works great.  There's practically no command line interface, though, the entire user interface actually is built right into an explorer window.
  If you choose to use this, in order to download the files from the repository to your working directory, just right click anywhere in your current directory (in the explorer window), click on "SVN Checkout", input the repository URL: http://svn.cs.trincoll.edu/repo_exercise/sample_proj , and then give it your user name and password.
  After this, you can make changes to your files, and it lets you know which files have been altered by displaying a green checkmark (no changes made) or a red exclamation (changes made) next to the file icons.
  In order to upload your files back to the repository, just right click in the directory again, and click on "SVN Commit", where you can type a message related to the changes you made and commit your changes to the repository.

Hope this helps,
Giovanni