[Sahana_proj] Re: SHMACL

Turner Hayes thayes at wesleyan.edu
Wed Apr 4 12:18:25 EDT 2007

As a minor note, in implementing the system, I made the decision to
create another table that maps a task id to function name (similar to
the table that links role_id to a role name), due to some complications
that I encountered in coding. I have tested the system on one function
so far, and  it seems to work fine. I am now working on an interface to
manage the system within Sahana (defining new roles, assigning users to
roles, etc.).

Turner