[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] RMDR: Tomorrow's class

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Sun Apr 8 23:58:36 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow
at Wesleyan from 1:30 - 3:30 PM in Room SC 139,
which I think is on the first floor of the Science Center.  Let me know
if you need directions to that room.

Trinity Students:  Let's meet at my office (MCEC 152) at 1:00 PM with
our respective cars. That should get us there easily by 1:30 PM.

Turner and Bach:  It would be helpful if you folks could get the
room set up so that it will be easy for visiting students to load/access
their power points.

Thanks,
See you all tomorrow.
-- ram