[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] SDS

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Sun Nov 5 23:36:11 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Turner and Bach asked if we could post an example of an SDS
document that could be used as a model for your design documents.
I ran this question by Prof. Ellis.  Unfortunately, we don't really
have a good
example to show you.  So just do your	best using the guide that
is posted and we can discuss these documents at tomorrow's class.
These are first draft documents and won't be collected.

> From: "Ellis, Heidi J. C." <Heidi.Ellis at trincoll.edu>
> We don’t have an SDS for Sahana and I don’t have time to come up
> with one by tomorrow. I’ve posted a sample SDS that I provided for
> my Software Engineering students on a similarity project that
> they’re working on. The SDS isn’t perfect, but should provide a
> guideline for them to work from. Check it out and let me know what
> you think.

Also, I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. Prof. Ellis
and Trishan will be there.  Also, as I mentioned last week,
we will meet at Trinity this week.  Next week, the 13th,
we will all meet at Conn College.  It would be good to
have some discussion of transportation needs for the
Conn meeting.  If necessary, I can swing by Wesleyan
to pick up Bach and Turner on the way to Conn.

Regards,
-- ram