[Sahana_proj] This evening

Ellis, Heidi J. C. Heidi.Ellis at trincoll.edu
Mon Nov 6 09:51:03 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to update you briefly. First, while we don't have an
example SDS for the Sahana project, we have posted one for a Similarity
project on the Wiki. This SDS is not entirely complete and should be
used as a guideline only. Dr. Vicki Almstrum has many examples of
similar SDSs on the web site for her course:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~s2s/admin/s2s-documents.html#SDS

The format of Dr. Almstrum's SDS is very similar, but not exactly the
same as ours. However, sampling a set of these documents should give you
a good idea of the audience and the level of detail that we're looking
for. There are over 100 examples from a wide variety of applications
including web apps.

Also, if you would send along your drafts to me by email before 6:30 it
would help me to have a hard copy in front of me as we're discussing
progress. (heidi.ellis at trincoll.edu).

Thanks,

Heidi Ellis