[Sahana_proj] Google Summer of Code Opportunity

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:04:31 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

In addition to our five summer H-FOSS internships sponsored by
Aidmatrix---I will provide application details for these right after
Spring break---here's another great opportunity to work on a
humanitarian open-source project this summer.

Christian Allen, a Trinity alum from class of 2000, is working on an
exciting Humanitarian Open Source project that has just won a Google
Summer of Code grant.  Christian is currently living in Rwanda and
writing code! He's asked me to circulate this announcement among
upper-level CS students.  It looks like an exciting opportunity that
would build on the skills and interests we've been developing in the
course. I encourage you to take a look at it. The deadline to apply
is March 24th.

Have a great break!

-- ram

Begin forwarded message: