[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Reading for Monday

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Thu Feb 15 18:42:24 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Attached please find Prof. Ellis (et al)'s conference paper on
"Holistic software engineering education based on a humanitarian
open source project".  We will discuss this during the first part
of Monday's class.  Among other things, this paper will put the
Sahana project and the Volunteer Management Module (which we
will also be discussing on Monday) into the broader context.

I need two people to serve as discussion  leaders (preferably two
who have not presented before).   Any volunteers---before I pick
someone?

:)

Thanks,
-- ram