[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Tomorrow's Meeting

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Sun Nov 12 17:33:39 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we'll be meeting at Conn College tomorrow
night.  I'm planning to drive and will pick up Turner and Bach from
Wesleyan.  Trishan is also driving and can take 3-4 passengers.
Prof. Ellis is driving her own car, and can take passengers to
Conn, but will not be returning to Trinity on the way back.

Let's plan to meet at 7:00 PM at Conn College.  Pizza will be served.
The agenda for tomorrow's meeting will be to discuss each group's design
documents.  Please post your documents on the Wiki before class.
Each group should plan to give a 10-15 minute presentation of
its design document (first draft) at the meeting.

Trinity students:  I plan to leave Trinity at 5:45 PM and will
pick up Turner and Bach at Wesleyan at 6:10-6:15 PM.  I can
take 1-2 other passengers.  If you plan to drive down with
me, please meet me at MCEC a little before 5:45 PM.

Trishan, what time will you leave and where should students
meet you?

See you all tomorrow.
-- ram