[Sahana_proj] Sahana Meeting at Connecticut College

Gary Parker parker at conncoll.edu
Thu Nov 9 17:47:16 EST 2006

Hi All,
The Sahana team from ConnColl looks forward to hosting the meeting at
7pm on Monday (13 Nov) night.
The meeting will be in the Dilley Room in Shain Library; we will provide
pizza and soft drinks.
Regards,
Gary Parker

Directions to Connecticut College

I-95 Northbound:
Exit 83 from I-95 Northbound.
Turn left at the end of the ramp, proceed up hill to intersection, and
then take right at light onto Route 32 North.
College entrance is one mile on left.

 From Hartford:
Take I-84 East to Route 2 East to I-395 South.
Take Exit 78 onto Route 32 South.
College entrance is 3 miles on right (the second right after you go
under the campus walking bridge).

We will be meeting in the Shain Library
You should be coming in through the main gate
After the gate, turn right.
You will immediately pass a small parking area on your left, take the
next left after that (it's the first left that's on to a normal street)
Take the next right on to a long straight street.
The library is the second building to your left.
Park anywhere in the spaces on the left side of the street.

We will be meeting in the Dilley Room in the library
The entrance to the library is centered in the front of the building.
After entering walk straight ahead; you will soon see stairs going down
to your right.
Go down the stairs; at the bottom, turn left and go through the door
directly ahead.
Turn right; walk straight ahead for about 20 paces; you will see the
Dilley Room off to your left.

See you at 7pm.