[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Reminders

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Fri Dec 8 09:10:51 EST 2006

Hi folks,

Just a couple of quick reminders.

I still haven't received your evaluations (including self
evaluations) of the
design documents.   Follow this link for the documents and rubric:

http://www.cs.trincoll.edu/sahana_proj/wiki/Design_Documents

Please get them to me by Saturday so I can finish them up over the
weekend.

As we discussed in class, each of the three groups (Trinity, Conn,
and Wesleyan)
plus Jon Damon and Trishan will make 10 minute long (or so)
presentations at Monday's
meeting,  which will be held here at Trinity.  We'll be meeting in
the VC room.  The
presentations are schedule for 7:00 PM (or thereabouts).  We'll have
pizza
before hand and some kind of dessert afterwards.     We've invited
Joe Barber
from Trinity as well as representatives from Accenture and Aid
Matrix  (who will
participate over VC).  In terms of faculty, Professors Parker,
Danner, Krizanc,
Spezialetti and Miyazaki are planning to attend. Professors Baird and
Izmirli will
participate over VC.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

-- ram