[Sahana_proj] Evaluations, one more time

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Tue Mar 27 14:37:21 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I just got another email from the computing center and they think they
have fixed the most recent bugs.  The programmer there asked me to
ask Jason, Glenn, and Tyler to resubmit your evaluations.  Also, Bach,
the log shows that you started an eval last night but never finished it.
Are you still having problems.

So, can I ask those who have not submitted a bug-free evaluation to
try it again today.  If there are remaining issues I'd like to get
them ironed
our as soon as possible.

Thanks,
-- ram