[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Tomorrow's class

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Sun Mar 4 09:15:09 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note on tomorrow's class.

I've posted a new assignment page for the Software Design (SDS)
document,
which is due tomorrow.  Please see our schedule page:

	http://www.cs.trincoll.edu/~ram/cpsc225/schedule.html

So for tomorrow, you will hand in the first draft of the SDS and the
final draft
of the SRS.  You should have received feedback from me on your SRS
drafts
via individual email messages.   Post your final SRS drafts on the
same page that
you posted your first drafts.

Tomorrow is our last class before a two-week break.  Most of the
class will
be spent going over your SDS drafts. So be prepared to present those to
us during class.

We will also discuss three short articles (PDF's attached)  that came
out this week
in Communications of the ACM ,which has a special section on Emergency
Response Information Systems (ERIS), including an article on  Sahana.

See here for an overview: http://acm.org/cacm/toc/2007/pointers/
march_pointers.html

Would anyone like to volunteer to provide a brief summary and serve
as discussion
leader for one of the articles?  If so, please send me an email.

See you tomorrow.
-- ram