[Sahana_proj]

Bloom, Stephen A. (2009) Stephen.Bloom at trincoll.edu
Sun Feb 25 19:26:41 EST 2007

Hi Prof Wade,

I have gotten the menu to update by making several changing in the conf.inc and main.inc.

conf.inc
['mod_cpsc225_name']  - hw needs to be replaced with cpsc225
['mod_cpsc225_menuorder']
- Also CPSC225 needs to be added in the parenthesis

main.inc
shn_mod_menuopen(_lc("Course Managment"));                    // Create the module menue
shn_mod_menuitem("input_members","Input Members");
shn_mod_menuitem("display", "Display");
- these three lines of code i needed to change in this file

I think these are all of the changes to add all of the menu options.  If you have other questions ill bet at my comp most of the night.

Stephen