[Sahana_proj] HTML form assignment - modifying last week's code

Ralph Walde rwalde at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 25 19:00:37 EST 2007

Stephen

   I got the table to print out in the correct Sahana frame by
copying most of last week's code
  into a function named:      shn_cpsc225_display()   in a file
named:    display.inc    by
pasting code into a copy of the code in  /sahana/mod/hw/say_hello.
The table displayed
correctly leaving the old database names in the code.  I then changed
the database
to sahana_db and changed the table names to correspond to the names I
created
when I copied the cpsc225 database tables into sahana_db.

   What I found more difficult was modifying the main.inc and
conf.inc from the sahana/mod/hw/
directory into files for the sahana/mod/cpsc225/ directory so the
code in display.inc would be
executed.  Have you gotten the main menu and the cpsc225 menu to
display correctly?

   Ralph Walde