[Sahana_proj] Any ideas?

Bobby DeSimone bobbytennis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:49:09 EST 2007

Problem:
I am unable to work on the homework because the database we use is for all
our projects is stored remotely on Dreamhost's servers (
www.dreamhoststatus.com), and, somewhat predictably all of their servers
have gone off line leaving us unable to work on the homework till the
servers come back online.  I have a local copy of my the PHP but the only
sql backup I have is back at school. Anyone have a good idea for
repopulating the database? Or even better would someone mind backing up
THEIR cpsc225 database so that I can import it, and finish the homework
locally (is that even possible?)....

Aside: I am sorry that I will not be at class on Monday, it was my mom's
50th birthday today and my dad wanted to surprise her (last minute thing). I
am going to try to fly standby tonight back to to trinity but availability
from San Diego doesn't look so good.

Thanks guys,
Bobby D