[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Updates

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Thu Feb 22 21:05:59 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

A few important updates:

1) Unfortunately we won't be able to meet at Wesleyan on Monday
(2/26) or on the
following week for that matter.  The faculty at the three schools
will be interviewing
Postdoc candidates on each of the next two Mondays. So getting
together in person
will have to wait until after Spring break.  Sorry.

2) Trishan and I have finished grading the MySQL assignments. You can
check
for grades and feedback on Blackboard (http://bbfore.cc.trincoll.edu/)

3) Trishan and I have looked through all of the project ideas and
provided feedback
and suggestions, which we have added to the Wiki pages. Just click on
your
problem statement. (http://www.cs.trincoll.edu/sahana_proj/wiki/
Problem_Statement).
Taken together, this is a great collection of projects and we're
quite excited to see
how they all shape up.

4) SRS:  I've posted links with further details for this week's
homework assignment.
Regarding the SRS document (first draft), we have suggested a way
that it's length
can be shorted somewhat.  See the schedule page for the link:
	http://turing.cs.trincoll.edu/~ram/cpsc225/schedule.html

5) HTML Form assignment:  This is a challenging assignment. I'll post
additional
guidelines and suggestions later tonight.  May I suggest that you
pair up in teams
for this one, preferably in such a way that at least one team member
has some
familiarity with HTML forms.  Try to get an early start on this one:
	http://turing.cs.trincoll.edu/~ram/cpsc225/schedule.html

Take care,
-- ram