[Not Sent from Trinity College] [Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Reading for Monday

Klein, Christopher J. (2007) Christopher.Klein at trincoll.edu
Sun Feb 18 15:18:16 EST 2007

copy the supplied information from the wiki and paste it into excel.  After that save the created file as a .csv file.  After you have the members table created using phpMy admin go to import and select the file from the browser.  Make sure u specify fields terminated by "," instead of ";" which is default and then click go.  Then you should be all set.