[Sahana_proj] Project Idea

Bloom, Stephen A. (2009) Stephen.Bloom at trincoll.edu
Tue Feb 13 14:08:25 EST 2007

If anyone is looking for a project I have a client that wants software
developed.  If this is done well it could be used by many Emergency
Services.  The idea is to develop software that can be used at the scene
of a Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) to keep track of patients.  Currently,
when there are multiple patients at a scene a clipboard and many pieces
of paper are used to triage patients.  The goal is to replace this
practice with toughbook computers and server side software.

Information from every patient needs to include: name, type of injury,
priority of condition, and hospital transported to.  This data can be
used for reporting and scene management.

I would be glad to help with this project as a client so let me know if
anyone wants to help develop it.  Let me know.

Thanks.

Stephen