[Sahana_proj] Class tomorrow

Alex Lanstein aclan at conncoll.edu
Sun Feb 11 19:43:46 EST 2007

I have to attend a funeral in Malden at 11AM tomorrow.. I very much
doubt I'll be back before the end of class.  I also cannot hold my
normal help session tomorrow(monday) morning, but I will be available
the rest of the normal times (mon-thurs 830am - 1p in the lib
basement).  Specific questions you can shoot me an IM (lbccservers on
aim, cleanfloor on msn), or you can swing by my room before 10pm or
after 11pm tonight (PARK 507).  Sorry for the late notice - sort of an
impromptu funeral.

Dave - can you turn the TV on in the dilley room sometime before 115PM?
Thanks!

Alex