[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Creating a Wiki page

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Sun Feb 4 22:48:00 EST 2007

Stephen,

We noticed that there was not account set up for you, so Trishan will
email you your account name and password.

Creating your own personal page on the Wiki is very simple. Just log in
to the Wiki and then click on the link to your user name, which is at
the top right side of the page.   The link should initially be red,
meaning
there is no page created. When you click on it, the Wiki will take
you to
a blank page. Just edit that page with whatever information you want
to provide and save it.   That's all there is to it.

See you tomorrow,
-- ram