[Sahana_proj] Question on Google Maps API

de Lanerolle, Trishan R. Trishan.deLanerolle at trincoll.edu
Sun Feb 4 09:46:31 EST 2007

Hi,

If you are using the experimental 0.5 alpha (Which has a version of our
VM module) you can replace the Google Maps Key under "configuration
values" found in the administration section of the interface.

If you are using 0.4 stable go to Module Config-->"Situational mapping"
and click on "Google Maps" under GIS Plugin Configuration.

Trishan