[Sahana_proj] Re: Conflicts with Sahana coding guidelines

Bach Dao bdao at wesleyan.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:53:01 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Changing the header image is not difficult to do. I did this for WeSahana to
change the logo in the top. It involved changing the image in the theme. So
you can look at the theme folder, copy one of the theme and change the
header image to sth you want. The theme can be set to your new theme by
editing the conf file in Sahana. I do not remember the details but that was
the general approach. Hope it helps.