[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Tomorrow's class

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Sun Apr 15 13:58:15 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

At tomorrow's class we will focus on the following topic:

How to contribute to Sahana.  We will review in general how one
participates in a distributed open-source project, such as Sahana and
in particular on how one goes about working on the specific list
of tasks that we have identified for our VM module.  Please read/review
the following page, clicking through some of the links to get an idea on
how the Sahana project is organized.

http://www.sahana.lk/wiki/doku.php?id=dev:orientation_new_developer

Homework.  If you haven't already done so, please complete your
SDS peer evaluations by tomorrow's class.

Schedule.  We need to make final decisions about our schedule, in
particular when and where we will schedule final presentations on your
course projects.

See you tomorrow.

-- ram