[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] CVS?

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Mon Sep 25 22:23:16 EDT 2006

Keeping the Sahana source under a CVS is something we've been talking
about
but haven't done yet.

Trishan:  Is that something we could do this semester, before the
teams begin
coding in earnest?

Bach:  To guard against software disasters over the summer, we made
frequent backups of the
Sahana source code.  Fortunately, we never had to revert to a
backup.  But that's what I
would recommend until we get a CVS.

-- ralph