[Sahana_proj] Monday's meeting

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Fri Sep 22 13:46:10 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

This coming Monday we'll meet at Wesleyan at 7:00 - 8:30 PM.

For the Trinity group:  Trishan and I will drive.  Let's meet
at my office (MCEC 147) at 6:30 PM.

For the Conn Coll group:  I'm assuming you'll have a
ride to Wesleyan. Let me know if that's not the case.

For the Wesleyan group:  Can someone send out directions
to the meeting place?

Norman: You mentioned that you would be willing to
spring for pizza (out of Mellon funds)?  Is that right?  If not let
me know
or let me know if you want me to bring anything in the way of
food or drink.

Alex Lanstein has installed Conn's version of Sahana at http://
sahana.conncoll.edu/

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in person on Monday.
-- ram

Ralph Morelli <ralph.morelli at trincoll.edu>
Professor of Computer Science