[Sahana_proj] Volunteer Module status update

de Lanerolle, Trishan R. Trishan.deLanerolle at trincoll.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:35:21 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to give an update on the status of our Volunteer Management and
Registry Modules. I am happy to say that the modules have been
officially accepted as part of the Sahana core module set. Look for it
in an upcoming release candidate of Sahana, 0.5 Alpha.

Congratulations go out to Jonathan Damon for all his hard work and
excellent coding job.
Keep up the good work.

I would also like to welcome Antonio Alcorn to the Trinity Sahana VM
development group.

Regards,
Trishan

Trishan de Lanerolle'04