[Sahana_proj] Tonight's agenda

Alex Lanstein aclan at conncoll.edu
Mon Oct 9 18:19:47 EDT 2006

Sorry, we forgot to pass along our "hello world" sample.  It's up at
http://sahana.conncoll.edu

steps:
1) add a dir in /mod with the desired module name (or define it later in
conf.inc)
2) define a function called shn_nameofmodule_default that gets called
automagically by index.php that just echos "hello world"
3) give it a nicer name by defining mod_test_name in the $conf array.

acl