[Sahana_proj] How to do Sahana forms

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Thu Oct 5 17:46:32 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I finally finished my example of how to create a form in Sahana.
I've posted it on the wiki at this link:

http://www.cs.trincoll.edu/sahana_proj/wiki/
Creating_HTML_Forms_in_Sahana

The Wiki page currently contains a broken link to the source code, so
I'm going to
attach it as a tar file to this message.  To untar it in linux, you
would type:

	tar xvf helloworld.tar

This should create a directory named 'hw'.  If you put it in your
'mod' directory,
it should show up as a 'Hello World' module.   If you like, play with
it by adding
new elements to the form.

If someone can fix the Wiki link and tell us how you did it, that
would be great!

Cheers,
-- ram