[Sahana_proj] [Not Sent from Trinity College] Peer Grading

Ralph Morelli ram at cs.trincoll.edu
Wed Dec 13 21:40:47 EST 2006

Hi folks,

Once again, great job on your presentations the other night.
I think our visitors were quite impressed by what you managed
to accomplish, as was I.

I've been dilatory in my grading and still haven't gotten to compiling
the grades for your design documents.  I'll try to finish those tomorrow
and get them out to you. (So if you haven't submitted your scores on
that, please do so immediately.)

Two things:

1) Reminder: If you haven't done so, please submit your course/
project evaluations to
christine.orde at trincoll.edu.

2) We need to get your feedback (volunteers and for-credit participants
and faculty) on the presentations and overall project grades.  Let's
make
it easy. Two numbers for each project, including your own:

	Grade for the oral/visual/demo presentation: 50 points
	Grade for the project as a whole: 50 points.

I'll try to have final grades distributed by Monday at the latest!

Thanks and good luck on your finals.

-- ram