[Academicallyadrift] Center for Teaching and Learning -- Academically Adrift Listserve

Reger, Gary Gary.Reger at trincoll.edu
Tue Sep 27 21:42:30 EDT 2011

Folks,

Once again, thank you for coming last week to the CTL-sponsored discussion of Academically Adrift. We are especially appreciative of the time and energy our two presenters, Dan Lloyd and Sheila Fisher, gave to the project, and to all you for the lively discussion that followed.

In hopes of sparking some more discussion - in a virtual realm - we attach here the remarks Sheila made last Thursday.

Dina and Gary